November 16, 2020
Injektor Software Suite update to V0.9x
See all news
- Supports macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Supports Windows 10
- Supports Pro Tools 2020
- Logic Pro X Audio Units AU (beta)
This software update requires the latest TAI firmware. We have been shipping this firmware since February 2020 and updating existing clients. If you have not received a firmware update since February 2020, contact us before installing the new software.
You must be logged in as an Administrator to install the new software suite.
macOS installation instructions
On macOS Mojave 10.14 and macOS 10.15 Catalina, you must right-click on the installer files instead of double clicking on them. This enables a bypass of macOS' overzealous security.
- Download the .dmg file here
- Unzip and mount the .dmg
- If you have an existing Injektor installation, right click on "Run me first to remove Injektor and plugins" and select Open with "Terminal"
- If the following pop-up appears "macOS cannot verify the developer of “...”. Are you sure you want to open it?" Choose "Open
- When the command line asks for your password, enter the password for the currently logged-in user. You must be an administrator for this script to work properly
- Right-Click on "TAI INJEKTOR Suite V0.9.24.pkg" and chose Open with "Installer"
- If the following pop-up appears “... can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software" chose "Open.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Windows 10 installation instructions
- Download the Windows installer here
- Right click on "INJEKTOR_WIN_INSTALLER.msi" and run as administrator
- Follow the onscreen instructions