Even the best-built audio equipment in the world can sometimes fail. In those rare instances, THD LABS goal is to get you up and running again as soon as possible.
Important: Do not attempt to service the unit beyond that described in the operating instructions. All other servicing should be referred to qualified service personnel.
If you are experiencing issues with your THD LABS product, please contact the THD-LABS xxx-xxx-xxxx or submit an email support request and we'll help troubleshoot your system. When contacting THD LABS, please help us diagnose and solve any issues as quickly as possible:
- Be ready to operate the unit
- Have the product serial number available
- Call when the unit is powered and exhibiting the symptom
My unit isn’t working. What do I do?
Always contact THD Labs customer support team first and we'll help you with the necessary troubleshooting steps. If a unit is in need of repair or replacement, the customer service member will issue an RMA number to you.
What is an RMA number?
A RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required for factory service or repair. Any unit received at the factory without an RMA number will be returned to the sender kept on hold until the issue is resolved from the costumer side.
How do I obtain an RMA number?
THD LABS customer service team can only issue an RMA number.
What do I do once I have received an RMA number?
After your RMA has been issued, you will receive an email with the following instructions:
Mark your RMA number clearly in large text on the outside of the package. We are unable to accept packages that do not clearly show the RMA number on the outside of the box.
Ship the package to:
RMA # 000000 (your issued number)
2050 Dandurand St, suite 301
Montreal, QC, H2G 1Y9
RMA Shipment Details
- Inside the package, please include a letter providing your name, your RMA number, your return shipping address, and a brief description of the problem.
- Please package the returned product very carefully to prevent damage during transit. We recommend the original Universal Audio box and packing material. If the original packing is not available, we recommend at least one inch of firm padding all the way around the product.
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping the product to THD Labs. We will gladly match your shipping method (e.g., Ground, 2-Day, overnight, etc.) for the return shipment back to you. However, please be aware that any local customs charges will not be paid by THD Labs.
- We recommend that you use the courier service of your choice to ship your product (e.g., UPS, Federal Express, etc). The package should be trackable and insured for an appropriate value. Regular US Mail is not recommended, although some postal services offer courier deliveries with insurance and tracking features which would be acceptable.
- THD Labs cannot be held responsible for packages that are lost or misdirected en route to our service facilities. Please ask your shipper to record your RMA number on all paperwork.
If you have any questions regarding your RMA, please contact THD-LABS customer support team